The Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialist Sciences is a non-
profit membership and education organization whose mission is to promote
open-minded, rigorous and evidence-based enquiry into postmaterialist consciousness research.
To inspire scientists to investigate mind and consciousness as core elements of reality.
- Support rigorous applications of the scientific method
- Nurture curiosity and creativity in research
- Encourage open-minded exploratory and confirmatory investigations
- Model integrity and honesty in communication and education
- Value experimental and empirical data over dogma
- Create safe settings for sharing theories, evidence, and experiences
- Promote evidence-based innovation and positive societal change
- Expand awareness of the interconnectedness of all things
- Share postmaterialist evidence and understanding with the public
We educate through a unique online approach, providing 1-to-1 virtual tuition and guidance. We focus on the areas of transpersonal psychology, consciousness studies, spirituality and the application of transpersonal principles in professional development. We collaborate with the International Transpersonal Association and the Scientific and Medical Network to deliver the best possible learning experience.
Spirituality can be as broad as the essentially human, personal and interpersonal dimension, which integrates and transcends the cultural, religious, psychological, social and emotional aspects of the person, or more specifically concerned with ‘soul’ or ‘spirit’. While spiritual values and beliefs are found at the heart of all religious teachings, spirituality is a universal human quality that every person can experience independently of religion. It, therefore, brings together all those involved in mental health care, regardless of creed or culture.
L’UIP entend aussi contribuer à renouer le dialogue rompu par une certaine modernité entre l’ordre des faits et l’ordre des valeurs afin de mieux comprendre l’articulation entre les implications de la recherche scientifique et la quête de sens. Pour ce faire, elle propose à des scientifiques, des philosophes, des religieux et des acteurs du monde économique de confronter leurs domaines de connaissance.